Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine Groaners

. The Valentine's gift of the farmer to his wife - Hog and kisses!

· The Valentine's gift of the French chef to his wife - Hug and Quiche!

· Result of crossing Odie with the God of love - A stupid cupid!

· The pigs give box of candies to their girlfriends on - Valenswine's Day!

· Skunks celebrate Valentine's Day because - They are very scent-imental!

· Chocolate syrup's love declaration to the ice cream - I'm sweet on you!

· Paper clip's love declaration to the magnet - You are very attractive.

· Elephant's love declaration - I love you a ton!

· Bat's love declaration - You are fun to hang around with.

· Pencil's love declaration - I dot my i's on you!

· Light bulb's love declaration - I love you a whole watt!

· The cannibal broke up with his girlfriend because - She didn't suit his taste!

Source: Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment