Thursday, January 12, 2012

Do You Need To Diet?

Then let's get started!

Here's the first rule of thumb:

If it tastes good....spit it out.

And remember...
If you must have a cheeseburger and fries
always order a diet coke!

Inside me there's a thin person struggling
to get out, but I can usually sedate her with
four or five cupcakes.

You can eat as much as you want on a
diet....of anything you don't like.

I don't exercise at all, if God had
wanted me to touch my toes he would
have put them up higher on my body.

The toughest part of a diet isn't watching what you
eat, it's watching what other people eat.

mmmmm.....love chocolate chip cookies.
I don't need to know how many calories are
in a chocolate chip cookie, I need to know
how many calories are in a whole batch!

The advantage of exercising everyday
is that you die healthier.

Did you ever see the customers in a health-
food store? They are pale, skinny people who
look half dead. In a steak house you see robust,
ruddy people. They're dying of course but they
look terrific.

Seriously now, count those fat grams and calories,
take long walks, buy all that fat free stuff they have in
grocery stores now-a-days...and while you guys get
started doing all of that, I'm going out for a cheeseburger,
fries, and of course a diet coke!

Source: Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment