Monday, May 27, 2013

Thoughts Of The Day

We have two ends. One for sitting and one for thinking. Our success depends on which one that we use most.

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that
it brings."

I once thought a lot of a friend,
who turned out to be in the end 
The southernmost part
(As I feared from the start)
Of a horse with a northerly trend.

The only reason that I'm fat is a tiny body couldn't store all of this personality.

"An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

My wife always worries about the things I might forget, I always worry about the things she may remember.

A Racehorse is an animal that take several thousand people for a ride at the same time.

“Take all the time you need to heal emotionally. Moving on doesn’t take a day. It takes a lot of little steps to be able to break free of your broken self.”
 
"Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion."
"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood."
"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
"Don't limit a child to your own learning, for he was born in another time."

No comments:

Post a Comment