Thursday, November 13, 2014

What Joy To Know

To every life must come a touch of sorrow,
At times the sun be hidden from our view
There is no promise of a sure tomorrow ,
Tho' for today the sun comes shining through

Chorus:

What joy to know the Savior walks beside me!
He knows the way and gently leads me there
I trust in Him for all that lies before me,
I rest content beneath His Love and care.

He leads to pastures green so fresh and tender,
By Quiet waters bids me to be still
And there He gives me strength to face the future,
To be resigned to all within His will.

And tho I'm faced with varied situations,
I need not fear, if Jesus leads the way
For when in need of quiet restoration,
He beckons me to bow my head and pray.

Lord help me yield with all that is with in me.
To say Thy will and not mine own be done
And unto Thee be faithful, true and steady,
Until at last the crown of Life is won

S Eicher

No comments:

Post a Comment