Thursday, January 2, 2014

Benefit / Benefits

Benefit / benefits are words that has seemed to crop up so many times in the last days. Heard it again tonight at meeting. So I looked up some places in the Bible and these are ones that stick in my mind.

Psa 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Psa 68:19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.
Psa 116:12 What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?
Have you ever tried to list the ways you benefit from God's goodness? It must be a lot like love--no ending.
He cleans us of our sin, He raises us up, provides light in this dark world, he a guide--shepard, provides a comfoter, bread of life, full of mercy, and provides many little miracles that most people would take for granted but his people can see the miracle. And the list goes on. This morning as we were singing each new thought sang pushed forth more benefits of walking with God. Would not want to find myself where there would be no benefits from Him.
Jer 18:9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;
Jer 18:10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment