Wednesday, May 20, 2015

If It Comes From God It Is Bread

Maybe we have heard it said that we must always bring our Victories to Meeting. I remember hearing someone say something akin to "What we hear should be positive, we don't want to hear about anyone's struggles and letdowns." I believe Jesus made it clear that just getting to/being in meeting is a victory for all of us.

I find that the mention of struggles, and sometimes failures, that my brothers and sisters have experienced gives me a better understanding of them and keeps my desire to PRAY alive. When Jesus shared information about what Judas and Peter would be doing to him in the near future, he did not try to sugar coat it into a victory. He told it like it was.... Then he encouraged all of the disciples. One of those men did not accept the encouragement and the chance to be forgiven, But the other man did. 

Sharing whatever GOD wants us to share should be the focus. If it comes from GOD it is bread.


J. Zmiewski

No comments:

Post a Comment