Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Weaver

My life is but a weaving between my Lord and me. I may not choose the colors; He knows what they should be. For He can view the pattern upon the upper side.While I can see it only on this, the under side.

Sometimes He weaveth sorrow, which seemeth strange to me, But I trust His judgment, and work on faithfully. 'Tis He who fills the shuttle;He knows just what is best. So I shall weave in earnest and leave with Him the rest. Not till the loom is silent, and the shuttles ceases to fly 

Shall God unroll the canvas, and explain the reason why. The darker threads are as needful in the weaver's skillful hand. As the threads of gold and silver for the pattern He has planned. -Author Unknown'


I found this poem among my things when packing and moving into my new home recently. I want to trust God knows best for me even though I times I don't understand; I will work on faithfully leaving all my life in his hands and listening to his Divine guidance because I know he loves me so much. 1John 4:18,19


C. Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment