Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Welcome Awaits Me

This earth is not my home, I am passing through to heaven above. For an Everlasting Welcome awaits me. I fear not the cool experiences, neither the hot experiences nor the lukewarm; for a fair, infallible atmosphere above will be mine after the everlasting welcome. I will shrink not, for I view my heavenly father welcome to hear.

A traveler amongst the travelers in this world; not with the same ambition, neither with the same goal. A Christ like is my ambition, pressing unto a golden welcome. the valley experiences, the hills and the plain path's way experiences are helping me to love more and more my celestial home. The weary day, the lonely day trying to stop me;

But by faith I see my loving friend Jesus on my side, God's wavering hand on His throne waiting to welcome me. I am struggling on.Let it be now or later,kept by his divine grace, His welcome to win. the least amongst all His travelers I am. But will hear the same golden welcome as the great men of old

I thank God for every check-points my feet have crossed, giving me chance to check if truly every forms of self is decreasing. Reminding me that all about heaven is Christ within. Thanks be to God for friends, brothers, sisters, and parents I have known in this journey, proving heaven belongs to one family.

Source: Serge Ahossi,  
Benin, West Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment