Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Treasures Of The Snow

Job 38:22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow?

I have been thinking about the "treasures of the snow". One little flake falls upon another...each one is different from the next...yet they pile up and cover the earth with a quiet beauty "reserved against the time of trouble".

I remember walking beside a frozen, snow-covered pond. The sun was shining...and if I moved my head from side to side and looked at the snow...I could see all the colors of the rainbow reflecting off each individual flake. So I thought to myself that the snow really is not white...it has many colors to it! I thought to myself...these are poor man's diamonds..."treasures of the snow"...and I felt so happy!

Then I realized that when the snow melts it is no longer white or colored...it becomes crystal-clear water. So I thought that snow is neither white nor colored...it is a mystery! How did God make that happen?!?!? This is a natural thing that The Creator made. Then I thought about all the fruits and vegetables that have different colors but come from the same brown earth...all the colors of the rainbow leaping out of plain, brown earth which has been watered by the rain and watered by the snow and warmed by the sun!

Red raspberries and beets, orange mangos and carrots, yellow lemons and corn, green beans and avocados, blue berries and Russian Blue Potatoes, purple grapes and cabbage...and all the colors of the rainbow! This is all natural but evidence of God's provision for mankind He has given whether they are a child of God because of Jesus' precious blood or not.

God gave Noah a sign...a Rainbow! How wonderful is our Father!

I was thinking about the frozen deep. Job 38:30 The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.

I thought about all the meetings I have sat in at Conventions and gospel meetings etc...and listened to God's servants' and handmaidens' messages from heaven. It is too hard to take it all in and so I think some of the dew drops from heaven become frozen for a later time....hidden somewhere deep within my subconscious mind or inside the inner man of my heart.

When the time is right a thought will come into my mind as if the sun had warmed a frozen place and allowed the waters to flow. Renewing of the mind by the washing of the Word.

John 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

I believe the God of Heaven makes provision for His people for times of drought as long as we pay what He requires...like...

Isaiah 55:1 Ho, every one that thirtieths, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

...so we have to buy something...we have to pay for it...what do we pay with? I think we pay attention!!! Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

I enjoyed these thoughts today...Love Pam

Job 38:22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,

23 Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?

24 By what way is the light parted, which scatter the east wind upon the earth?

25 Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for the lightning of thunder;

26 To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness, wherein there is no man;

27 To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth?

28 Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew?

29 Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it?

30 The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment