Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last Things In Revelations 22

It is about the last day of this year 2013...

In the last Chapter of the Bible, we have a number of last things, 7 in all.

Verse 1: Last vision…
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Verse 12: Last promise...
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Verse 16: Last salutation, morning star…
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Verse 17: Last invitation…
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Verses 18-19: Last warning…
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Verse 20: Last prayer…
He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Last verse: Last request…
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment